Pages

Friday, July 5, 2013

Birthday Quotes - 4

 Birthday Quotes - 4


1 - I cried on my 18th birthday. I thought 17 was such a nice age. You're young enough to get away with things, but you're old enough, too.
Liv Tyler

2 - There is still no cure for the common birthday.
John Glenn

3 - I'm not materialistic. I believe in presents from the heart, like a drawing that a child does.
Victoria Beckham

4 - Your children need your presence more than your presents.
Jesse Jackson

5 - Most of us can remember a time when a birthday - especially if it was one's own - brightened the world as if a second sun has risen.
Robert Staughton Lynd

6 - Let them eat cake.
Marie Antoinette

7 - Handmade presents are scary because they reveal that you have too much free time.
Doug Coupland

8 - New Year's Day is every man's birthday.
Charles Lamb

9 - Being seventy is not a sin.
Golda Meir

10 - Love the giver more than the gift.
Brigham Young

No comments:

Post a Comment