Pages

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Birthday Quotes - 3

Birthday Quotes - 3


1 - There are three hundred and sixty-four days when you might get un-birthday presents, and only one for birthday presents, you know.
Lewis Carroll

2 - The only thing better than singing is more singing.
Ella Fitzgerald

3 - We have to be able to grow up. Our wrinkles are our medals of the passage of life. They are what we have been through and who we want to be.
Lauren Hutton

4 - About astrology and palmistry: they are good because they make people vivid and full of possibilities. They are communism at its best. Everybody has a birthday and almost everybody has a palm.
Kurt Vonnegut

5 - It was on my fifth birthday that Papa put his hand on my shoulder and said, 'Remember, my son, if you ever need a helping hand, you'll find one at the end of your arm.'
Sam Levenson

6 - If you look over the years, the styles have changed - the clothes, the hair, the production, the approach to the songs. The icing to the cake has changed flavors. But if you really look at the cake itself, it's really the same.
John Oates

7 - The return of my birthday, if I remember it, fills me with thoughts which it seems to be the general care of humanity to escape.
Samuel Johnson

8 - Our birthdays are feathers in the broad wing of time.
Jean Paul

9 - A gift, with a kind countenance, is a double present.
Thomas Fuller

10 - Like many women my age, I am 28 years old.
Mary Schmich

No comments:

Post a Comment