Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Birthday Quotes - 2


 Birthday Quotes - 2

1 - Presents don't really mean much to me. I don't want to sound mawkish, but - it was the realization that I have a great many people in my life who really love me, and who I really love.
Gabriel Byrne

2 - A gift consists not in what is done or given, but in the intention of the giver or doer.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

3 - The way I see it, you should live everyday like its your birthday.
Paris Hilton

4 - For my birthday I got a humidifier and a de-humidifier... I put them in the same room and let them fight it out.
Steven Wright

5 - You know you're getting old when the candles cost more than the cake.
Bob Hope

6 - I wanted to buy a candle holder, but the store didn't have one. So I got a cake.
Mitch Hedberg

7 - It is lovely, when I forget all birthdays, including my own, to find that somebody remembers me.
Ellen Glasgow

8 - A friend never defends a husband who gets his wife an electric skillet for her birthday.
Erma Bombeck

9 - Let us celebrate the occasion with wine and sweet words.
Plautus

10 - To me - old age is always ten years older than I am.
John Burroughs

No comments:

Post a Comment